Monday, December 27, 2010

Brrrrrrr! Winter is NOW!


Looking at weather news from other places, I know Florida must seem warm and wonderful to some of you, but for those of us who are natives, this cold snap is miserable.  And the wind!!!  So unlike our usual semi-tropical haven.  Another recent chill turned many leaves to red...... a gorgeous bonus this far south!


With two very active grandchildren and a slew of family pets running around, Christmas was fairly hilarious.  I'm so fortunate to live close to my wonderful family and all their excitement!!  

Calvin and Reggie taking a break...

"Princes" Ruby posing (and DD's toes)

How long do I have to wear this silly bow?

D S-I-L with his Storm Trooper alarm clock.
Received a generous gift certificate from my DD - see toes in photo above ;-) - for our local art supply shop, so am heading out soon to spend it!  Will bundle up and brave the weather.  Lumiere paint?  A couple of new stamps? A new Moleskine?    Hmmmmmmm.......

  

No comments:

Post a Comment