Monday, November 22, 2010

more art, fewer words!!

Too much about ideas, and not enough about the art I do - I'm more shy with that kind of sharing - words are much easier.....and as one of my best friends says, "Susan, you always have an opinion about everything!"




little toss pillows for my summer bed
machine pieced, hand appliqued and quilted


This was a color challenge (split complementary)
machine pieced and quilted

And a few Zentangles©,  three ATC's and the backs of two mail swap envelopes that I am doing with Lenna Young Andrews  You can see more of the mail art at www.creativeswaps.blogspot.com









1 comment:

  1. I love seeing more of your art, Susan!! Those pillows are great -I especially love the rejoice one. Wow -nice to see how you are getting so good at Zentangle (i'm impressed!) and of course you already know I love the envelopes for our swap!!

    ReplyDelete