Monday, October 6, 2014

Working again.....

This time, the post appeared, so I guess I'm blogging again for at least a little while.  Sometimes I have "issues" with the level of ego involved both in writing and reading blogs.  I'm a low-profile kind of person and blogging seems pretty self-congratulatory to me most of the time.  Does anyone really care what my craft table looks like?????

Have been busy with grandkids, quilting, a little travel, a very hot, rainy summer in SW Florida and have just a couple of days ago discovered another blogspot blogger who does mail art swaps.

Find her at "Mail Me some Art" http://mailmesomeart.blogspot.com/

Karen has several open swaps.  I'm too late for three of them, but not for the round postcard swap!!

I have a loooong dining table in my kitchen with quilty happenings at one end and paper art supplies at the other.  As you can imagine, sometimes they merge and I find myself making little paper "quilts" or adding bits of fabric to cardstock and sewing designs with a free-motion quilting foot or doing a zig-zag around the edges to hold fabric and paper layers together.



Anyway, here are the four round postcards I'm going to mail for Karen's swap.


Its a gorgeous autumn day here - lots of sunshine and the cooler weather we Floridians really crave this time of year.  Think how happy you northerners are when soft April days chase winter away!

No comments:

Post a Comment